Thursday, July 2, 2009

Surf-n-Sing by Autumn

Autumn is 9 years old. Her creativity was just waiting to be unleashed and I think that I helped. I tried to keep in mind the whole time, "This is Autumn's movie, not mine. Let her decide what to do." So I gave her alternatives, I would think ahead of time where the movie and ideas were going, come up with some possible scenarios and lay them out for her. However there were a few times I left it completely up to her. Which is how we came up for the idea for the fish puppet show. To prepare before we worked and to ensure things ran smoothly I would make sure I read again what we were going over, have open and ready our resources, and anything else we might need. The overall experience was great.

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a great experience, that's awesome. sounds like y'all really had fun making the movie and it was a success!

    ReplyDelete